The Georgia Guidestones
On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments.
That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones
- Stonehenge—England's Unsolved Mystery (July 29) « Gyrovague's Raves
- TSS – In which I relate travelling to books – Salisbury « A Book …
- American Voices: Second Monument Found On Stonehenge Site
- Our Visit To Rockefeller's Georgia Guidestones « 50 Years of Freedom
- The Georgia Guidestones | Historic Mysteries